About Quantile® Measures
Quantile measures take the guesswork out of mathematics instruction by helping identify gaps in students’ mathematical knowledge and showing which skills and concepts they are ready to learn next.
We created the Quantile Framework® for Mathematics to address the wide range of student abilities in math. Similar to Lexile® measures, Quantile measures allow students and tasks, skills and concepts to be placed on the same scale. Having a common scale to measure students’ math skills as well as all math content provides the critical link for supporting personalized learning in math.
Benefits for Education Companies
Quantile measures allow education companies to bring the power of personalized math instruction to their products and programs by matching learners with resources. They also can enhance their products and services with Quantile measures to:
- Track student growth in math.
- Predict student readiness for math learning.
- Forecast how students will perform on state assessments.
- Market a competitive edge to customers.
Quantile measures were created by MetaMetrics®, the company that also developed:
- The Lexile Framework® for Reading
- The Lexile Framework for Listening
- El Sistema Lexile® Para Leer (The Spanish version of the Lexile Framework for Reading)
Discover Competitive Advantages
Adding Quantile measures to your math programs and assessments turns the vision of personalized learning into reality. Learn why education companies around the world incorporate Quantile measures into their products and services.